Tried a different tack ....

Andreas Mohr Usenet 10/01 a31dgo001 at sneakemail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:52:11 CDT 2001

Phil Stracchino <alaric at babcom.com> wrote:
> Is there some way I can tell wine, "Look, DON'T START any damn debugger,
> just tell me what failed"?  Right now, the only thing all this wrestling
Hahaha ! Good joke ! :)

Look, Windows is so damn messed up that even the program itself, Wine,
can't tell you what exactly went wrong ;-)

To be fair, that's not exactly true; Windows is not THAT messed up;
it's just that such a system is horribly complicated, much more complicated
than mere (l?)users would ever dream of ;)
That's why it's *very* difficult to predict anything.

--
Andreas Mohr, Renningen, Germany
In case you need to contact me after expiry of temporary email address: