wine iexplore.exe

Peter McConnell pmcconne at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 7 23:08:33 CDT 2001

> My Wine distribution is an rpm : wine-20010930-1.i386.rpm. I don't how
> to run the setup procedure. In /usr/bin I have the entries
> wine, wineclipsrv,  winedbg.so, winelauncher, wineserver,
> winebuild, winedbg, winedump, winemaker and  wineshelllink.
>
> Jørgen Heesche

open your  /home/user/.wine/config       file and where it
says swapi = "builtin,native"
either remove builtin or reverse there order.

As far as I am concered the latest codeweavers version of wine is worth
while
to download I have run exporer 5.5 netscape4.08 windows media player
office 97 and quicken v7.0 and winzip
although I only wanted to run windows media player

Petwer