How to enable sound in Wine under FreeBSD?

Steffen Loley s.loley at
Tue Oct 9 13:41:38 CDT 2001

are you running aRts?
I had the same problem since I switched the autosupend time to an lower
value. (e.g. 1 sec.)

Control Center -> Sound -> Sound Server -> Autosuspend if idle for xxx

Andrey Simonenko wrote:

> Hi All,
> Currently I successful installed X-3.3.6, KDE-2.2.1 and
> Wine (last release). I managed to work my SoundBlaster
> under KDE. But I can't hear any sound from Windows
> applications.
> What should I do to enable sound in Window applications?

ICQ#: 49543247  ---  AIM: real PaterNoctis  ---  mobile: +491707077367
I am able to receive HTML messages.
Listen to my music at !