word 2k works fine except file operations..

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 10 12:22:37 CDT 2001

The Ghost In The Machine <ewill at lexideb.athghost7038suus.net> wrote:
: In comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine, faraz
: <frk2 at cornell.edu>
:  wrote
: on Tue, 09 Oct 2001 20:16:54 -0400
: <20011009.201654.1057418418.4873 at cornell.edu>:
:>the ONLY thing I cannot do is file/open and file/save - file/open doesnt
:>do jack shit and file/save keeps telling me I have a incorrect
:>filename...
:>anybody else? is this a general problem or Im messing something up?

: I'm wondering if this is a custom Common File Dialog issue.
: Word and Office dialogs look different on my Win2k system
: from the "standard" ones.

: ...

But then running with the appropriate native DLLs ( --dll
commdlg,comdlg32=n) should make a difference. Or are they still unusable
because of undocumented functions?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de