Installation / configuration

gerard patel g.patel at
Wed Oct 17 18:16:30 CDT 2001

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:02:23 +0200, Mikael Winther Bertelsen
<mickey at> wrote:

>> Well, you are missing a window partition.
>> Gerard
>Not fully understood.
>I read the headline "Wine without windows partition" as it is possible
>to install wine without a working windows partition.

It means that the entry default taskbar is not included in
winedefault.reg. This does not mean that information in
winedefault.reg is worthless, this mean that some
of 'native' window registry is not included in winedefault.reg,
so if you enable the loading of a 'native' window registry
from your windows partition you may get some additionnal