fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

Ana Paula anapaula at oficinaweb.com.br
Wed Oct 17 13:14:43 CDT 2001

On 16 Oct 2001 08:43:38 GMT
Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Ana Paula <anapaula at oficinaweb.com.br> wrote:
>
> : Hi all!
>
> : Well, I`m trying using a Windows mail client in Linux, called Becky (very
> : good).
> : The program was installed with success, but there a one problem when I try
> : read the messages:
>
> : ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> : [root at anapaula B2]# wine B2.exe
> : fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
> : err:treeview:TREEVIEW_Sort invalid item hParent=0
> : err:imagelist:ImageList_Remove index out of range! 0
> : err:imagelist:ImageList_Remove index out of range! 0
> : err:imagelist:ImageList_Remove index out of range! 0
> : err:imagelist:ImageList_Remove index out of range! 0
> : fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
> : [root at anapaula B2]#
>
> : -----------------------------------------------------------
> This seems to be a problem with the Common Controls. Do you use a recent
> wine version?  A lot has been done in that area.

Yes. I used the versions:

- wine-20010131-3.i386.rpm (from RedHat PowerTools)
- wine-cvs-stripped-101501-1.i386.rpm
- wine-cvs-unstripped-101601-1.i386.rpm

- Actual version: Wine release 20011004

>If yes, tell where to get a
> dem of that program, so that people can reproduce and perhaps fix.

Sure. The program is Becky (version 2.00.07) and could be find in:
http://www.rimarts.co.jp/becky.htm

> As an intermediate solution you might use the native common controls from a
> win98 installation.

I not have the Windows instaled. Just Linux.

> Bye
> Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Thanks for the help!  I hope that I can use this program soon.  :-)))

If help, more information about my system:

- RedHat 7.1
- A copy of my Wine config could be viewed in:
http://tecnohost.com.br/wineconfig.txt

Ana
--
Ana Paula <anapaula at oficinaweb.com.br>