X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

keith frost pfrostie at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:24:43 CDT 2001

I know very little about Notes(we use Web-notes, and i
hate it), but this sounds more like a Xwindows

i did remember one time when i was with a company that
had three different cad packages on three different
platforms.  my lead asked me to show people how to run
the applications remotely.  one of our biggest
problems was that the owner/permissions were getting

see if there are user config files that are being
saved at the time of the first run.

check their state(owner/permissions) before, durring,
and after a first run condition.  see if that yields

--- Larry Merritt-Gilbert <gilbertl at haulpak.com>