fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Fri Oct 19 03:31:07 CDT 2001

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:55:18 -0300, Ana Paula
<anapaula at oficinaweb.com.br> wrote:

<snip>
>Well, I don't understand your question very well ....
>The message may appears in the same windows (its not open in separate
>window, and its normal).
>This happens with you?
>You can see the messages contents ???
>If yes, you could me say what you do ???

I don't know how the app behaves when it is working,
that's why understanding is a bit difficult.

When I select a box - the outbox since I have only
created 2 messages and not sent anything - 2 lines
appear in the right hand upper list. I can't click on
the whole line (nothing happens in this case), but if I
click on the icon to the left of each line, the line can
be selected; if I double click the icon, a separate window
opens and I can edit the message.

Gerard