Segfaults, winebuild, and glibc 2.2.3

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Oct 22 18:44:25 CDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Noah M. wrote:

> Yes, as a matter of fact, I did.  There is only one copy in existence, and
> it refuses to work.
>
> Noah

I don't know if it is any help to you to know, but wine builds and runs
fine with glibc-2.2.3 and kernel 2.4.10.  I use gcc-2.95.3 though, that
is what I built glibc and the kernel with, and binutils-2.10.90.

I don't think the mere presence of glibc-profile is anything to do with
it.  I think you have to explicitly link it instead of glibc and friends
for it to be active.

Lawson

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.