Freecell hangs at game select

Michael Zapf Michael.Zapf at
Tue Oct 23 02:09:15 CDT 2001

"Lee J." wrote:

> Are you running it unmanaged?  When running unmanaged, the modal
> messagebox gets trapped behind the main Freecell window. ...
> Try this instead:
> wine --managed freecell.exe
> Does that fix it?

Yes, thanks a lot! The option "--managed" seems reasonable to me to be
default, but I have to set it explicitely. Is there any reason for that, i.e.
could I want my windows not to be managed by X?

* Michael Zapf
* Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Darmstadt (Germany)
* Institut für sichere Telekooperation -  FhI-SIT
* (Institute for secure telecooperation)