remotely displayed programs run only once

Larry Merritt-Gilbert gilbertl at
Tue Oct 23 09:03:49 CDT 2001

keith frost <pfrostie at> wrote in message news:<20011022155010.2729.qmail at>...
> > > 2. When the application exits, does it clean up
>  the
> > > wineserver in the remote machine?
> > >

> > Yep, wineserver exits.
> >
> after removing the wineserver does this allow you to
> once again start your application?

No.  When I attempt to start the application the second time, I get
the XCreateWindow error.  I can only start the application again if I
logout and log back in.  BTW, this happens in CDE and KDE.  I also
tried to display apps to another Slackware box (KDE) and got the same

=-=-Larry 2names