Compilation error on cvs - version

Florian Sukup florian.sukup at mail.com
Wed Oct 24 03:28:42 CDT 2001

gerard patel wrote:

> That's beginning to look old. I don't know when dga2 was
> introduced - my Suse 6.1 don't have it, my Mandrake 8
> has it. What says include/config.h about dga2 ? is
> HAVE_LIBXXF86DGA2 defined ? Did you install Wine
> in the same directory as the previous version ? If yes,
> did you rm config.cache ?

There is a line in include/config.h:
#define HAVE_LIBXXF86DGA2 1

The wine I installed previously was an rpm. Therefore,
the dir was created yesterday.

SuSE 7.3 is on my desk. I am waiting for installing
until next week when I get a new computer. If you think
that this new distribution could work better, I'd
rather wait until next week instead of working on
something which is already done in this new
distribution.

Maybe there is another reason ...

Florian