Groupwise 5.5 Client under Wine?

Brett Simpson Simpsonb at hillsboroughcounty.org
Wed Oct 24 09:06:06 CDT 2001

I had tried the 32 bit version. It would run after the install but would not show any of my email. I tried the 16 bit version but I don't remember all that had happened. One other thing I was going to try was to use the Solaris groupwise client under linux since there is a kernel patch that allows sun binary emulation.

>>> dsnyder at suscom.com 10/24/01 09:44AM >>>
Hello all,

Has anyone ever tried running Novell's Groupwise client under Wine (either
the 16-bit or 32-bit ver)?  The 32-bit version requires windows messaging -
but I think I can get away with the 16-bit version......

Anyone?