Kevin kpodgursky at
Fri Oct 26 14:43:35 CDT 2001

On Friday 26 October 2001 04:08 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anybody having experience with MSWLogo on Wine ?
> I want to use it in school, but I have some problems.

I just downloaded the program and installed it using wine.

I was able to change the install directory, got past the part
for adding shortcuts....then the install hung at 90%

I did ctrl-C, changed to the directory and ran the logo.exe
program. I was able to load a sample (calc) I think, which
could at least add two numbers :-) I don't program but it
seemed to work ok.

Using Redhat 7.1 wine dowloaded today from Dataparity
config is set to "builtin, so, native"
with native ole*, msvcrt and rpcrt4 (for no other reason
than I was trying to get a game running)