mswlogo

Olivier Scalbert olivier.scalbert at algosyn.com
Fri Oct 26 14:48:25 CDT 2001

Thank for your help.

Here is my problem:
If you enter several instruction as : "forward 100", "right 10", ...
normally all the instructions are copied in the "Commander" window.
So by double-clicking on the instructions you avoid typing.
On Windows, it works, on Wine, it does not. Only the last instruction is
displayed in the "Commander window".

Olivier