pinball.exe

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Oct 27 05:43:39 CDT 2001

Ira Fuchs <fuchs at mellon.org> wrote:
: I tried running Pinball.exe (comes with
: Windows 2000) and got the following message after the Pinball splash
: screen blinked on the screen for an instant and then exited:

: fixme:mci:MCI_LoadMciDriver Couldn't load driver for type PINBALL.MID
: If you don't have a Windows installation accessible from Wine,
: your perhaps forgot to create a [mci] section in system.ini.

: I have an [mci] section in system.ini. Can anyone tell me how to make
: this work or will it not run under Wine?

Start the games again. It works! Albeit unbelievalbe slow. That was at least
on my system withe the pinball.exe from WinMe.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de