SoundBlaster Live

eric pouech eric.pouech at
Mon Oct 29 14:26:41 CST 2001

 This is where I started from. These settings in the WinMM section are
> example you get with all the documentation, but it doesn't appear to work
> for the Soundblaster Live. Is there some other setting for "Drivers" that
> might work??
- what's your exact configuration (OS, OSS version, wine version)
- which application are you trying to use ?
- how does it fail (any error message ?)
- try to run wine with -debugmsg +wave,+dsound,+mmsys and see where it

Eric Pouech (
"The future will be better tomorrow", Vice President Dan Quayle