Getting mouse to work using wine and Unreal Tournament

Martin Eitzenberger psiplus at
Mon Oct 29 15:49:36 CST 2001

> Wine seems to run UT fine and is nice and quick. The only problem I
> have is that the mouse does not seem to work for looking up and down
> (or side to side). The mouse buttons fire the guns, but the mouse
> movement seems to be locked to standard X11 window functions.

There is a Linux-Port of UT, running better than UT in Wine...
Since Loki is gone, they don't continue developing it, but I have it here
Contact me via Mail, if you want to have the Installer...

Bye, Martin!

--> PSIplus <psiplus at>
--> ICQ... 57749465
--> Site...