Getting mouse to work using wine and Unreal Tournament

Neil Atkins neil.atkins at
Tue Oct 30 01:54:00 CST 2001

Rick Altherr <kc8apf at> wrote in message news:<3BDDD9E9.4F1C352E at>...
> > There is a Linux-Port of UT, running better than UT in Wine...
> > Since Loki is gone, they don't continue developing it, but I have it here
> > ;-)
> Loki isn't gone.  They may have filed bankrupcy, but they are still
> pushing out games and supporting everything they have made.
> > Contact me via Mail, if you want to have the Installer...
> or grab it off Loki's site at
> Rick

Thanks, but I have the Linux port and can run it fine in software
mode, but openGL is horrible (Xfree V4.0 and an ATI rage pro card dont
seem too good together). The Windows version runs better with the
DirectX graphics on my RedHat 7.2 setup.
If I could use the mouse I would be happy :)