No debug?

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 19:39:33 CST 2001

one of the cad programs i use is a Win32 application called intellicad (free
download from www.cadopia.com).  i have screenshots that you are welcome to
use:
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy/wine.page1.html
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy/wine.page2.html

enjoy

i've also had a program called truespace running, but it's not quite usable
with wine just yet.
:-(