Wine

Christopher Morgan cmorgan at wpi.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:07:48 CDT 2001

If SC is slow on your 333 PII then you may not be running with DGA.
Without DGA and not running at 8bpp wine has to do all kinds of palette
conversion, which takes some time.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if you
got dga working and had a hard time finding any performance differences
from windows.

Chris