wine config file.

Bernard Victor bvictor at onetel.net.uk
Wed Sep 5 11:54:03 CDT 2001

Most instructions for installing Wine suggest that you modify the
wine.cfg  file that comes with the distro, but with Mandrake 7.1 this
appears to be a blank file. I have written a very simple config file,
but though it seems to work, I feel that it is probably not extensive
enough to run Wine at its best. Is there anywhere I can download a
typical file that I can modify to suit my system.

There used to be a simple graphic program that scanned your system and
wrote a good config system but I cannot find it. Can anyone tell me if
it is still available somewhere.