Running soft with flexlm MAC based license under wine?

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Thu Sep 6 17:40:22 CDT 2001

Hello,

When I try to run the FlexLM protected (with NIC MAC based licecnse) software
under wine (Linux) I get the following messages:
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device VNETBIOS
And finally the program doesn't start because it is not able to check the
license.
Is it possible to write a fake VNETBIOS VxD to make such software working
with wine? (Probably it could be even possible to provide it with MAC
address as a parameter... ;-)

Thanx in advance