crystal reports under wine

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Fri Sep 7 21:27:26 CDT 2001

On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:44:09 GMT, Bill Medland <medbi01 at accpac.com>
wrote:

>YMMV?

Your mileage may vary.

>I must find a tutorial on how to search google when the critical terms
>yield 5 million answers

this news group certainly don't have 5 millions posts
since 1995, so clicking on advanced search and
entering comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine in the
news group name should get you fewer results,
especially when adding a few key words such
as 'winedbg cut paste', for example.

>Now when I get set up for DocBook I can see about adding that to the end
>of the Wine user's Guide bit on submitting patches etc.
>
>(I think that the problem is related to fixme:StgStreamImpl_Clone) which
>I can now see occurred quite immediately before the debugger was
>called).

Probably. Ole files have some implementation already
but there is certainly room for improvement.

Gerard