Devmode problems for printing

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Mon Sep 10 07:30:53 CDT 2001

Hi all.

I'm using wine-20010824 snapshot, and I'm trying to configure WINE PS
driver.

The setup is a No Windows one, on a RH 6.2 with KDE 2.1 and XFree 4.0.1

I've been successful in having the Printer Dialog showing the Wine
Postscript Printer driver in the list, after applying the winespool
patch from Takeshima Hidenori (winspool.diff). However, I can wine
complaining about not able to find a suitable devmode entry.

I understand I should set it, but what are the values I should use? Can
anyone provide a .reg file to be imported or a patch?

Thank you all in advance.
Bye
Marco
--
Marco Bizzarri - Responsabile Tecnico - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia