Wine and Windows 2000

Praedor Tempus praedor at uswest.net
Thu Sep 13 17:25:16 CDT 2001

I would suggest you go back to 98 for now.  Windoze 2000 is still rather
new and it will require some time for wine to catch up to the many subtle
and pointless changes made to the dlls and such that M$ made to them.

I was having few problems with wine and 98 SE myself but then I upgraded my
windoze to ME and poof!  No more worky.

http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=2910655E-026A-47F8-A1CE-C45