set_thread_buffer error

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Sep 17 13:03:25 CDT 2001

On 17 Sep 2001, Peter C wrote:

> No, it's standard Zipslack (the site doesn't give version numbers).

Hmmm, that would be umsdos filesystem?

> > it seems that getting this 64 bits stuff right is not
> > absolutely obvious. There is a patch for ftruncate64
> > in the Mandrake version of glibc 2.2.2, for example.
>
> I've looked all over Slackware's site and there's nothing mentioning
> bugs with 64-bit support or a patch for it. I've got glibc 2.2.3 at
> the moment, do you think upgrading to the latest version of glibc
> (2.2.4) will help?

I doubt it.  I don't have the problem with glibc-2.2.3 and kernel 2.4.8,
but I run Wine on an ext2 FS.  I guess I should have looked into making
a model before I said anything, but it is done now.

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.