Some sort of focus problem

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Mon Sep 17 23:36:25 CDT 2001

gerard patel wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:02:12 +0800, Brad Campbell <brad at seme.com.au>
> wrote:
> >
> >You asked for it :p)
> >
> >Compiled with Borland Delphi 4 Professional.
> >Tested with the latest wine cvs, and has been a problem for months..
>
> I can't reproduce the problem.
> This said, I see often differences between the 2 computers
> I use to test Wine. I think these differences are linked either
> to the X server or the window manager.

Hmm.. Ok.. I'm running X4.1.0 and no window manager..
just starting wine with
xinit /usr/bin/wine project1.exe

But there is a strange thing happening there because the app I use
and have found this problem with will function ok if you play with
which control has focus before the popup box is invoked.
I'll dig into it further. Thanks for trying it..

--
Brad....
                   /"\