wine causes X crash

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Sep 18 02:50:05 CDT 2001

Tristan Koch <tr.koch at web.de> wrote:
: Hi,

: I'm using Debian with Xfree86 4.1.0-4 and wine 0.0.20010824-1
: (debian version), but also tried with other versions.

: When starting wine (wine any.exe) wine causes a very high cpu load, and
: after a while the complete X server crashes. (there are some font error
: messages). No matter what .exe I use.
: I know, these are few details, but I dont know how to find out more. I've
: already checked the wine FAQ (from winehq.com) and didn't find anything
: which helps.

Trace the relay calls...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de