X11 XVideo extension supported?

Daniel Nielsen djn at daimi.au.dk
Tue Sep 18 06:45:57 CDT 2001

I'd recommend looking at a native player for linux like xine or
mplayer...

mplayer: www.mplayerhq.hu
xine: xine.sourceforge.net

I know that mplayer supports a _LOT_ of output methods... (including
Xv...)
/Daniel

--
Daniel  | "Face it. You *need* some cola. It runs through your
Nielsen | blood and *sings* to you. Obtain. Open. Drink. Frolic."
        | - Can of Cola (userfriendly 30.11.99)
Phone: +45 61 30 33 09