Lotus Notes Client Replication Fails

Brownie anon at anon.com
Wed Sep 19 18:31:55 CDT 2001

After mucho pulling out my hair, I have finally got the Lotus Notes
Client 5.08 running over Wine, on Mandrake 8.0.  Not bad for a Linux newbie!

Replication isn't working for me though.  Whenever I try to replicate a
database with a Domino server, I get the error message:

"Wine failed to invoke the program f:\wine\notes\nwrdaem.EXE"

The path is correct, and the file is present and correct.  I even
changed the EXE part to capitals in case it was case sensitivy thing,
but no go.

Can anybody help?

Cheers,

Brownie