DirectSound ?? WaveIn ?? MM ?? - ?? OSS ?? - It's Setup Proper !

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmx.net
Fri Sep 21 01:39:10 CDT 2001

well, under linux it works ... SoundRecorder ... and all the other stuff
even tough GoldWave(www.GoldWave.com) [ a Windows app ] does work with
wine. but i don't know. may be it uses the midi input ....

could someone tell me how i can log the output of wine ??
i've tried it the best i know ... but i couldn't log it ...
( >log doesn't work)

so as i said : the HalfLife tools do not work ...
the voice_tweak.exe tool sais : couldn't find mic volume.
and HL sais : couldn'T open waveIn ...
and while that happens, the log shows some errors on DSound..

greetings ... Moritz