Trouble with bitmap fonts

Mika Iisakkila mika+nyysi at pingrid.fi
Wed Sep 26 05:07:10 CDT 2001

"Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry at sloboda.ru> writes:
> It might be a problem with fnt2bdf, not with Wine. I would suggest use
> some font editor to verify that the fonts are converted correctly.

Well, the font was correct; as I said, it worked great in X
applications. But "fnt2bdf -c iso8859-1" did the trick! The
application works and all characters are there now. Only remaining
problem is that when the app tries to create a double-height font, the
width scales too. That might be a bug in my (ancient) code.

Thanks for leading me to the right direction!
--
http://www.hut.fi/u/iisakkil/		--Foo.