Correction: What the HELL is deadbeef?! Or lstat64.c?

Praedor Tempus praedor at uswest.net
Wed Sep 26 08:41:31 CDT 2001

I DID get fixme's in the konsole window from which I started wine, just not
in the debug window.  The fixme's were:

err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for SHDOCVW.dll.101 imported
from Z:\mnt\win_c\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe, setting to
0xdeadbeef
fixme:shell:SHLWAPI_241 ()stub
fixme:shell:SHRegGetBoolUSValueA
Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\BrowseNewProcess
BrowseNewProcess
fixme:shell:SHLWAPI_276 ()stub
fixme:shell:SHLWAPI_437 (0x00000012)stub
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
Console: Making console complex (creating an xterm)...
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
xterm:  unable to open font "vga", trying "fixed"....
Terminated

Based on this, I assume that at least one problem is SHDOCVW.dll.101 for
which wine can't do anything with, no stubs...?