Diablo 2 & Wine - The Story So Far

wine at scabserver.com wine at scabserver.com
Wed Sep 26 16:11:39 CDT 2001

it's a cracked 1.09, for LOD and it's dl'able from
http://onlyer.top263.net/D2Loader-v1.09b8.zip
got it from a message boad almost as soon as 1.09 came out, still can't get it
to work in Linux, if you can't find it there mail me directly at
rob*NOSPAM*@*NOSPAM*scabserver.com and I'll upload it on scabserver.com (it'll
be dead slow download but should be reasonably consistand (it's a 33.6 modem
that's serving that site <G>) so try that link a few times first!

Rob

PS if you get it working PLEASE tell me, I'll go mad soon <G>
PPS I'm not having LOADs of people asking for this, I'll upload it somewhere
else if anyone else asks for it, I don't have the bandwidth!