shdocvw.dll (was: Re: Correction: What the HELL is deadbeef?! Or lstat64.c?)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Sep 27 19:31:08 CDT 2001

lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:
> > Based on this, I assume that at least one problem is SHDOCVW.dll.101 for
> > which wine can't do anything with, no stubs...?
> >
> Sorry, the fixup_imports message I was thinking of is an err: not a
> fixme.  Right.  Seems nobody knows the name of this thing, nor how many
> arguments it takes, nor what it is spoze to return.

For what it's worth, searching msdn shows five things that claim their
'stock implementation' is in that dll:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/security/privacy/reference/functions/doprivacydlg.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/security/privacy/reference/functions/importprivacysettings.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/external/reference/objects/shelluihelper.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/reference/ifaces/iwebbrowser2/iwebbrowser2.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/reference/ifaces/dwebbrowserevents2/dwebbrowserevents2.asp

Who knows how much of shdocvw.dll those pages document...
- Dan