Registry

Miklos Bagi Jr. joschy at mailbox.hu
Thu Apr 18 13:06:54 CDT 2002

> This *should* work fine.  As always make a backup of your wine
> regestries, before trying to do this.  I cannot think of a reason not to
> try it.  I for one would be very interested in the  results. (good or bad).

Well, I'll try to make it than ;o) I'll export my whole wine registry and
import the windows one ;o)))

> Do you need any other suggestions?

Well, if it works out good that I don't need any more, thanks ;o) But if it
works out bad... and I'm not going to be able to fix it... well, that's a
solution I might need some suggestions to solve ;o)

All the bests,
MBJr.