Registry

Pedro Restrepo pedrores at tutopia.com
Thu Apr 18 18:15:27 CDT 2002

Tony and Miklos,

I think it is not a good idea to transfer ALL Windows registry to Wine registry.
It could cause many, many problems (many registry keys connected to nowhere
destinations, to inexistent applications, ...).

It is better (and time consuming, of course) to select only the needed keys.

Good luck,

Pedro Restrepo