Games: Grand Theft Auto 2 / DirectX 6.1 support?

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sat Apr 27 20:37:57 CDT 2002

Ruairí Newman wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've checked the archives and can't find anything regarding the above so
>here goes:
>
>Has anyone had any luck getting GTA2 or other games that require DirectX
>6.1 support working under Wine so far?  I used to keep a Win95 partition
>on my machine specifically for this game, but recently my second disk
>died and I need the space for my Linux installation.
>
>Any help appreciated.

http://appdb.codeweavers.com/appview.php?appId=385

If you have a problem with installing it you should make a bug report in
buzilla. you will need to set up an account in bugzilla

http://wine.codeweavers.com/bugs/

If you would add your experience to the appdb then everyone would benefit.

Tony Lambregts