CD-ROM not recognized

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sun Apr 28 09:27:35 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 02:44:50PM -0400, Ian D. Stewart wrote:
> Howdy Folks,
>
> I'm trying to run Cryo's Arthur's Knights under wine.  I've managed to
> install using setup.exe, but when I go to play the game, I get an error
> message telling me to insert CD #1, even though CD #1 is in the CD-ROM
> tray and mounted.
>
> Any clues as to why I would be getting this message, how to convince the
> game that the CD is actually in the CD-ROM drive, or how to research any
> of these issues myself?
The Wine Users Guide should tell you everything you need to know
(hint: device setup).
If that doesn't help, then come back and ask us how to debug this.
www.winehq.com/Trouble/ should have helped, too.

In any case, wine-devel isn't exactly the right place for such a
"standard" question.

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.arcor.de/andi.mohr/