Can't load native dll

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 07:35:30 CDT 2002

Lawson,
  sorry to bug you.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I'm learning :-)

--- lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:
[... skipped ...]
> Another dumb question:  Why do LoadLibrary?  If you
> import it in the
> spec file, it gets loaded automatically.

I *do not* want to load msimg32.dll.so, I just want to
load *a* library. msimg32.dll.so was used as a test,
I do not plan to load this library specifically.

I need this to create unit test for regsvr32, but I
could not load a libary from the current directory.

In one of the messages before you mentioned that one
can load library from WINEDLLPATH:

> [whit at giftie cmdw]$ export
> WINEDLLPATH="/home/whit/tools/cmdw"
> [whit at giftie cmdw]$ printenv | grep -i wine
> WINEDLLPATH=/home/whit/tools/cmdw

Can I load a library from directory, which is not in
WINEDLLPATH?

Andriy