Installing IE

Daniel Huhardeaux daniel.huhardeaux at tootai.com
Wed Aug 7 02:49:48 CDT 2002

Ambassador Incursio wrote:

>I usually avoid questioning someone's reasons for
>doing something when they ask for help, but I am
>sorry, I gotta ask it here:  Why?

I'm working with my banks through internet. They only accept IE5
(perhaps 6) or Netscape 4! A lot of Java in their pages, and even Java
has to be this from M$, their application(s) don't run with Sun's one.
So we still have a lot of work to change this behaviour but have to
found solutions for today :-) That's why ...

:  ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ __  daniel.huhardeaux at tootai.com