Re: Warcraft 3 Install

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Wed Aug 14 05:42:19 CDT 2002

Try to run wine /mnt/cdrom/install.exe
if nothing changes, run wine/mnt/cdrom/install.exe --debugmsg +all
you must get some (Probably a lot) of output, note that wine is VERY SLOW
in this mode, but if you do get some output, enter the /tools dir in the
wine source code dir, and run ./bug_report.pl, follow the instructions
and send a report to bugs.winehq.com