How do I go about this

Ambassador Incursio necores at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 01:33:04 CDT 2002

hello all.

I have a dual boot laptop running XP and RH3.  I tried
to install wine but because my XP is on NTFS I could
not link to that partition.

So, I have burned all my personal files to CD and am
wondering what to do next:

1) I suppose I could install another windows operating
system like 98.  Drawback is that when I do use
Windows, XP tends to handle the plug and play features
better (like for my camera).  I uderstand that wine
handles Win98 system better than XP.  Recommendations?

2) Installing Windows will blow away GRUB.  I messed
around with this once and had to reinstall RH in its
entirety inorder to reinstall GRUb...any advice
appreciated.