How do I go about this

Ambassador Incursio necores at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 10:20:48 CDT 2002

Tom,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The directory you specified did not exist.  I searched
for other linux directories and other directories that
had xconfig files in them.

I found one xconfig file and did a search within the
file but nothing with "ntfs" showed up.

I tried make xconfig and make menuconfig and neither
worked.  I got an error:

	No rule to make target 'xconfig'. Stop.

Any ideas?

Paul