Installing Excel 97, SUCCESS!!

Fredrik Persson frepe at bredband.net
Tue Aug 20 09:08:41 CDT 2002

I'm replying to my own mail, since I've found out somethine that may help solving this...

> fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
> fixme:string:GetLocaleInfoA 'ICOUNTRY' is not defined for your language (0C1D).
> Please define it in dlls/kernel/nls/YourLanguage.nls
> and submit patch for inclusion into the next Wine release.
> fixme:string:GetLocaleInfoA 'IDEFAULTANSICODEPAGE' is not defined for your language (0C1D).
> Please define it in dlls/kernel/nls/YourLanguage.nls
> and submit patch for inclusion into the next Wine release.
> wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
> /usr/bin/wine: line 439:  9688 Terminated              $WINEBIN/$WINE_BIN_NAME "$@"
> Wine failed with return code 143
> Terminated

In the file dlls/kernel/nls/sve.nls, Swedish is defined as 041d, not 0c1d. I find this strange. (I really don't know what 0c1d would be.)

Is there a way to make GetLocaleInfoA return the correct value? (Ie, 041d for swedish.)

Thanks!

/Fredrik Persson