please help

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 08:47:06 CDT 2002

Hi Lois,
  I wonder why you contact me for help. You should
look for assistance on wine-users at winehq.com
(forwarding this message to the mailing list)

--- Lois Webb <bwebb3 at cox.net> wrote:
> Hi I hope that you can and will help me.
>  I am gett a uninstallsheild is in use message and I
> can not dowload anything, Do you know what I need to
> do to uninstall it ?

What version of Wine do you use?
When do you get the message about uninstallshield?
What do you mean under "can not download anything"?

Wine is distributed with uninstaller application. Run
uninstaller to uninstall any Windows installed
applications.

Andriy