Re: Openglide

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Tue Aug 27 09:43:25 CDT 2002

Openglide (OpenGL) is the open source alternative to directx, it's not
hardware dependent, like glide for 3dfx, it works on windows and linux,
and it's the 3d lib that almost evry linux games uses, just look at
tuxraces, or at the loki games, quake arena or and 3d game on linux,
some win games use it, and I just whant to know if they are in any way
supported in wine.
p.s. You will need Openglide for winex to display direct3d games, and I
know some directx games work in wine, I got M$ age of empires trial to
work, but there is no direct3d in wine.