Openglide

Z_God zeldario at wanadoo.nl
Tue Aug 27 16:27:46 CDT 2002

Yes, OpenGL is supported. While running the Wine install script it should say
something about OpenGL. I have never heard it called OpenGlide though. I
beleave OpenGL stand for Open Graphics Library. It also ain't really an
alternative to DirectX, more to Direct3D. I beleave there is some support for
older versions of Direct3D in Wine.