Openglide

Derek Broughton derek_broughton at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:17:29 CDT 2002

Puoti wrote:

> If nobody believes me, tell me why this site has this name:
> openglide.sourceforge.net

duh?  In the first place, anybody can create a project on sourceforge.  In
the second place, it's a 17 line, static HTML page - it doesn't point to
_anything_.  Finally, even assuming that this meant there really IS an
OpenGlide project, it's a project by (presumably) Fabio Barros which could
be intended for any purpose whatsoever - this project shows no indication of
being related to anything by or for ATI or nVidia, though it does appear to
be related in some way to OpenGL and 3Dfx (though the 3dfx is pretty fuzzy).